Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week Eight

Well, it was another good week, kind of slow, but good. Dale had spring break this week which meant he was home more and I could not go into the school to help out.Monday was pretty chill. I slept in and hung out with Veronica. On Tuesday I went in for my internship.


Camera crew on site on the Potomac river

On Wednesday, there was an "explosion" scheduled over the Potomac for the filming of a pilot TV show. Dale and I rode to the site on his motorcycle (very cool), but left before it actually happened. In the evening, I went to young women's where we had a party complete with ice cream and DDR.
Thursday was the last day of my internship at McClintock's office. The scheduler, Kim, took me on a tour of the capitol. The rotunda looks so cool. Everyone at the office was so nice and it was really cool to see the inner workings of the government. I am glad I had that opportunity.


This is a picture of Congressman Tom McClintock and me in his office on capitol hill.

On Friday, I worked on scholarship applications. Yeah! Then, in the evening I crashed Dale and Kris' date night and went with them to dinner and a movie.
Saturday afternoon I decided to go into DC and see the white house. I also walked around the tidal basin a little. It's really pretty there and around DC because all the cherry blossom trees are starting to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment