
I went into the school again on Tuesday and Wednesday. During third block on Tuesday I went and played basketball with the kids in PE instead of staying in science. One of the kids accused me of cheating (which I didnt he was just mad he was losing) and one of the other boys told him off saying that was no way to treat a lady. Its the cute things like that that somewhat make up for the kids' horrible behavoir. On Wednesday we made models of the solar system with fruit loops which was pretty exciting. Sometimes going to the school can be fun, but it's really tiring.

On Thursday, I went with McKell and Veronica down to the Smithsonian museum of natural history. We saw dinosaur bones, a giant taxidermied elephant,an exhibit on dirt, lots of diamonds, a crystal ball, and more. We had fun at the museum, on the subway ride, and at five guys burgers afterwards.

Veronica had left her backpack in my car on Thurday,so I had to bring it to her at school on Friday. I snuck on campus and ate lunch with my friends in a school cafeteria again(!) and then hung out with Veronica a bit at the school. I spent Friday night at Eby's with her, Veronica, and McKell. I pretty much stayed up all night talking, playing games, and watching chick flicks. In the morning Veronica and I went on top of Eby's shed and watched the sunrise. It was really pretty.
This is me in the Edison High parking lot eating string cheese.On Saturday I went to the National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center near the Dulles airport with Dale, Kris, my cousin Ashley, her two boys, and Eby. There were a lot of planes and aircrafts there, varying greatly in size and age. We even were able to sit in an old plane and do a landing simulation. It was all really fun and I am glad that I have all these fun people to hang out with and places to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment