Wassup?
Normally, I would say not much, but here is what is really up with me.
I hope you enjoy reading about what I am doing :)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
2009
(32)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(12)
(LtoR)Me, Eby, Veronica, and McKell hanging out
Here I am at the air and space museum
Eby, Veronica, and me in the treefort in Eby's ba...
Eby and me in front of the sheep pen at Mt.Vernon.
Eby, Will, and me at Mt. Vernon
Week Three
Here's me with the Lincoln memorial in the backgr...
Veronica and me in at the WW2 war memorial.
Eby and me in front of the reflecting pool and Wa...
Week Two
The First Week
Welcome to my new blog :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Eby and me in front of the reflecting pool and Washington memorial.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment