
Wednesday, I went into DC again to help at the school. I was kind of scared when I realized it was April Fool's Day, but luckily none of them thought up any good pranks. On Thursday, Veronica and I drove about an hour away to Fredericksburg. We walked around the battlegrounds and cemetery there. We also learned from the guy in the gift shop where the word sideburns comes from (General Burnside). On Friday afternoon McKell and Veronica came over and we walked over to the park nearby and played in the mud. Later we watched movies and made fun matching t-shirts.

Me and the girls with the Lake Accotink in the background
On Saturday and Sunday I went to the church to watch General Conference. I really enjoyed the messages this year. I spent the time between sessions with the girls, making it a really good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment