Wassup?
Normally, I would say not much, but here is what is really up with me.
I hope you enjoy reading about what I am doing :)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(2)
▼
2009
(32)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
▼
April
(7)
From the top of the apartment building in Manhatt...
Fake statue of Liberty on some street in the fina...
Week Eleven
When in DC, we decided to wear headbands and pret...
This is me (pupa loca), Veronica (pyrope) and McK...
Week Ten
Week Nine
►
March
(9)
►
February
(12)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
From the top of the apartment building in Manhattan we had a great view of the city. It looked really pretty at night, unfortunately some things are hard to capture with a camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment